Here is a great workout that combines strength work and heart pumping exercises to make the most of a short amount of time!
You need some equipment for this one: some weights and ideally a low step.
There are 5 pairs of exercises, you do one exercise for 20 seconds, followed by 10 seconds rest, then the second exercise for 20 seconds followed by 10 seconds rest. Repeat this four times in total for each circuit. The pairs are:
1. Weighted squats & squat jumps (or squats with calf raises if you want to omit the jump)
2. Alternating lift to overhead press & floor touch to ceiling reach jumps (omit jump if required)
3. Weighted reverse lunges off step & lateral hops over step
4. Reverse plank dips with knee lifts & high knees with pull down
5. Chest press (floor or bench) & laydown burpees
In this video I demonstrate each pair of exercises before going in to the circuit - so follow along with me!