Tabata typically follows an interval system of 20 seconds work, 10 seconds rest - repeating this 8 times for a total duration of 4 minutes. This workout has got pairs of exercises - one for the lower body, and one for the upper body. You will need a long resistance band and preferably a step for set 2, but not essential as you can still do it without the step!
Here are the exercises:
1. Side step hops and band pull aparts
2. Curtsy hop over step and push ups
3. Squat to squat jump / calf raise and seated band row
4. Lunge - jump / split jump / forward and shoulder taps
5. Bridge hold march and laydown push up to standing
Here is a follow along video and I quickly demonstrate each exercise before the set begins: