Updated: Aug 26, 2021
This workout is all about getting a bit of a sweat on! Probably not the one to do if you're having a bit of a low energy day, but you never know it might make you feel better. In any case, my special guest's performance in the follow along video may well make you chuckle!
We are doing a interval split of 40 seconds work, with 15 seconds rest. There are 5 exercises, and complete 5 rounds with 30 seconds rest between rounds.
The exercises are:
1. Burpee (whichever variation suits you) to 4 high knees
2. Squat jacks with cross jacks
3. Skater jumps forward with run back
4. Kneeling to standing with knee drives
5. Side hops with plank walk back
Here is an instruction video showing how to do each exercise:
Here is your follow along video where you can workout with me: