Here I've a 2 mini circuit workout for you. You complete each circuit 3 times before moving on to the next. Rep range in brackets are a GUIDE. Work to your own level based on the weights your using and the version of the exercise you do. I've an instruction video and a 'follow along' for one set of each circuit if you want to work out 'with me'.
1. Single leg hip thrust (10-20 reps)
2. Step ups (8-12 each leg)
3. Fast step ups (10-15 each leg)
1. Full squat (10-15 reps)
2. Squat jumps or squats with calf raises (10-20 reps)
3. Curtsy lunge (8-12 each side)
4. Jump lunge or split jump lunge or forward lunge (10 - 20 reps)
5. Romanian deadlift (10-15 reps)
And one set of side lying leg raise to fatigue - each side!
Here is an instruction video:
NB: I've just realised #2 of circuit 2 says just squats - it should be squat jumps or squats with calf raises!
Here is the follow along video to circuit one:
And to circuit 2 (and 3!):